Each chemical disinfectant or antiseptic requires research that confirms the declared biocidal properties. The test is necessary when registering the product as a biocidal product in the Office for Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices and Biocidal Products.
The bactericidal and fungicidal properties of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics are assessed according to standards developed by the European Committee for Standardization (CEN) introduced by PKN as Polish Standards.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFRENT?
Mikrolab has experience in performing chemical tests of disinfectants, which is the result of many years of research for the purposes of registration in the Office for Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices and Biocidal Products.
We provide chemical testing of disinfectants using the required certified test strains, from tested and preferred collections (eg ATCC).
FOR WHOM IS OUR OFFER
- Manufacturers and distributors of disinfectants
- Product manufacturers, min:
- to determine the effectiveness of disinfectants in their production conditions
- for the selection of disinfectants for environmental strains
- to determine the stability of the applied usable concentrations
The Mikrolab company has the accreditation certificate of a research laboratory issued by the Polish Accreditation Center accreditation No. AB 1531
WHAT TESTS WE OFFER:
Depending on the area of application of the disinfectant, we suggest:
- Basic operation (preliminary testing):
- PN-EN 1040 (bactericidal effect)
- PN-EN 1275 (fungicidal action).
The test determines whether the disinfectant has biocidal properties, but does not determine the use concentration.
2. Food, industrial, home and institutional area:
We have PCA accreditation for testing disinfectants according to the following standards.
- PN – EN 1276:2010
- PN EN 1650:2008/A1:2013-08
- PN-EN 13697:2002
3. Veterinary area:
- PN-EN 1656:2010
- PN-EN 1657:2006
- PN-EN 14349:2013-05
- PN-EN 16438:2014-04
4. Medical area:
- PN-EN 13727+A1:2014-02
- PN-EN 13624:2013-12