MONITORING OF THE PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT, PUBLIC UTILITY OBJECTS AND RESEARCH INSTITUTES
MIKROLAB PERFORMED ENVIRONMENT MONITORING IN THE SCOPE OF:
- Examination of microbiological air purity
- Microbiological testing of room surfaces
- Microbiological testing of equipment surface
- Microbiological testing of protective clothing and workers’ hands
Find out more about:
- Monitoring the production environment
- Evaluation of microbiological purity of air in public facilities
OUR CERTIFICATES AND PERMITS
MIKROLAB is authorized by the Main Pharmaceutical Inspector to manufacture (study) medicinal products and investigational medicinal products (for clinical trials) in the field of microbiological quality control of non-sterile products. The GMP certificate is approved by the Main Pharmaceutical Inspector.
MIKROLAB possesses the Accreditation Certificate of a research laboratory issued by the Polish Center for Accreditation, Accreditation No. AB 1531.