Production and technological water
Production water is tap water or treated water, used as a raw material, but also for cleaning and disinfection processes. The production water test is carried out according to Ph. Eur. According to the requirements of the above document, we assess the compliance of water for microbiological purity.
WHY SHOULD YOU TEST FOR MANUFACTURING WATER?
Water is the basic raw material for the production of medicines, cosmetics and other products. By monitoring water quality, we prevent problems on the production line, we ensure product quality and user safety. It is particularly important to check the quality of treated water being stored or transported.
FOR WHOM IS OUR OFFER
- producers of cosmetic products
- producers of pharmaceutical products
- other products
- to manufacturers and suppliers of treated water.
- OUR CERTIFICATES AND PERMITS
OUR CERTIFICATES AND PERMITS
The Mikrolab company is authorized by the Main Pharmaceutical Inspector to manufacture (study) medicinal products and investigational medicinal products (for clinical trials) in the field of microbiological quality control of non-sterile products. We have a GMP certificate approved by the Main Pharmaceutical Inspector.
The Mikrolab company has the accreditation certificate of a research laboratory issued by the Polish Center for Accreditation, accreditation No. AB 1531.
WHAT TESTS WE OFFER?
- Monitoring of bacteriological purity of purified water in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics and other industries.
- Microbiological expertises aimed at improving the quality of purified or other treated water.
- Microbiological expertises aimed at solving problems arising on the production line in the processes of cleaning and disinfection.
We carry out analyzes of purified, demineralized and other water, used in technological and production processes.
Evaluation criteria and test methods:
- We carry out research on purified water using the method accredited by Ph. Eur
- Expert opinions according to own findings and needs resulting from the problem